CD Release

From: Peter Ross (peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 20:17:50 PDT

Greetings,

My new CD "Mystic Caravan" has just been released. There are some
very fine world musicians on it with me. A great tabla player from
India , Satnam Ramgotra , jazz bassist Phil Sparks, Gary Haggerty on
viola and Sarod, African style guitarist Leif Todusek, Will Dowd,
percussion and Shanta Benegal on vocals.

Besides shakuhachi I also play bass silver flute, Arabian Shakuhachi and
South Indian bamboo flute. I composed all the music except one piece
where we do a Japanese
folk melody to a reggae beat.

I feel it's the best of my five recordings. Very rhythmic and
passionate. Check it out at my website below, or listen to NPR's
"Echoes", which has been playing my CD's for the
last two years nationwide.

Best regards,

Peter
-- Peter Ross