Shakuhachi for sale Web site.

From: Brian Franklin (franklin@theshop.net)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 22:05:34 PDT

For All:
        I have had some suggestions about the format, in fact more than some. So I
have changed the format.
No categories, just sizes. Let the maker, information and prices stand for
itself. I have also changed the buttons, by making them only hyper-links.
Before they were java, but some users could not use them. They should be ok
now.
        I will also use a camera Icon for any listings that have pictures. If you
have pictures, don't be concerned about sending to me. I will deal with the
size when I get them. If need be I will request more space. Not a problem.
        This site is for all of you. If you have friends that make them send them
here. All of us like to see new Shakuhachi.
And for the beginners, it would be a chance to get one for a reasonable
price. And for the new makers on the scene, it would be a good forum to be
presented.

Take care,

Brian Franklin