Distribution of Bonchiku's Shakuhachis

From: Takegawa AR (komuchiku@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 07:49:36 PDT

Dear Shakuhachi Community,

This fall, three shakuhachi players (Takeo Yamashiro, Hoshi Bonchiku, and Al
Takegawa) based in Vancouver, Canada and Japan will be reuniting in
Vancouver, Canada, this fall for a collaboration - Bamboo-In. So far, it is
a concept of a shakuhachi resource centre which may include a
shakuhachi-making workshop and performing activities.

Bonchiku Hoshi currently lives in Vancouver and is tryng to obtain a
permanent residence status. He is not prepared, however, to sell instruments
here in Canada as yet. We apologize if there was any confusion on the
website http://Bamboo-In.com/Bonchikupage.htm. In October, distribution of
Bonchiku's shakuhachi may be more developed. Please be patient. David Sawyer
in Boulder, Colorado, U.S.A. has a number of Bonchiku shakuhachi for sale
http://home.mindspring.com/~shin-on/index.html">http://home.mindspring.com/~shin-on/index.html.
  Bonchiku conveys his gratitude in the meantime to those interested in his
products. Lastly, for now, we thank you so much for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Folks at Bamboo-In