Another sad news

From: Shigeru Nakajima (yomei@msn.com.au)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 15:28:20 PDT

Dear all,

This morning I received another sad news from Japan. This may be not relevant
to Shakuhachi field directly. So I'm hesitating whether I notice it here in
the atmosphere everybody are sunk in grief. But since I think that this news
may be very important for some members and if so the faster, the better, I try
it.

National living treasure, the Ikuta-ryu Koto and Nogawa-ryu Shamisen player,
Jiuta singer, Hatsuko Kikuhara passed away yesterday. She is 102 years of
age.

Regards,

Shigeru Yomei Nakajima