Re: Traitor

From: Philip Gelb (ryokan@value.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 09:18:23 PDT

So i am being labeled a traitor and by someone i once gave a lesson
to and had nice times with.
Like everyone else i am shocked by what is happening. I have barely
slept the last 2 nights as all i have are visions of the city i grew
up in being attacked, something i feared would one day happen but
prayed would only be in a bad movie. Music seems meaningless right
now and i have barely played since the attacks.

I am sorry if anyone thought my comments were insensitive! I mean
noone any harm, especially the innocent victims of this tragedy or
any other military tragedy.

However, i am not going to join the masses of americans who are
calling for all out war on an enemy that does not seem to be able to
be identified. That will simply result in more innocent civilians
suffering like the ones in NYC and DC did this week.

I was surprised to wake up this morning and see my mail box flooded
with mail, some in support of me and some condemning me.

i wish all of you and your loved ones well.

shalom

phil

--
Philip Gelb