RE: Mirrors

From: Bud (bud@rajah.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 09:46:22 PDT

To me the greatest comfort, even for this rather primitive shakuhachi
player, has been to a local tree located in a gulch removed from the
roadways and noise of the town... as the sun rises each morning I sit zazen
under a venerable old tree and play my few notes on the shakuhachi...

the sound of the flute echoes across the valley... cutting through the noise
of my mind and bringing me back to the clear vast fields before me...

Brett "Bud" Breitwieser ( bud@zenbud.com <mailto:bud@zenbud.com> )
please visit my zen site at http://zenbud.com

Impermanence:
"To what shall