Re: A plea

From: Gerard Yun (Yun@suu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 10:15:00 PDT

--=_92C80488.76174822

Shakuhachi players:

Among all of my musical colleagues I value the insights of my fellow =
shakuhachi players the most. I find all of you to be thoughtful with a =
good connection between heart and mind. Let's stick together on this one! =
 I urge both Hiroshi Kato and James Schlefer to remain on the list. We =
need you.

Peace to all,

Dr. Gerard Yun,
Prof of Music, Southern Utah University
Music Director/Conductor, Orchestra of Southern Utah

>>> <RbtJonas@aol.com> 09/13/01 08:07AM >>>
I call on Hiroshi Kato and James Schlefer to stay with this important,=20
historic conversation. We need everyone's voice. I want to hear more =
from=20
each of you about why you want to leave.

Robert Jonas=20

--=_92C80488.76174822

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4616.200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt Tahoma; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV>Shakuhachi players:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Among all of my musical colleagues I value the insights of my =
fellow=20
shakuhachi players the most.&nbsp; I find all of you to be thoughtful with =
a=20
good connection between heart and mind.&nbsp; Let's stick together on =
this=20
one!&nbsp; I urge both Hiroshi Kato and James Schlefer to remain on the=20
list.&nbsp; We need you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Peace to all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dr. Gerard Yun,</DIV>
<DIV>Prof of Music, Southern Utah University</DIV>
<DIV>Music Director/Conductor, Orchestra of Southern Utah<BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&g=
t;=20
&lt;RbtJonas@aol.com&gt; 09/13/01 08:07AM &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>I call on =
Hiroshi Kato=20
and James Schlefer to stay with this important, <BR>historic conversation.&=
nbsp;=20
We need everyone's voice.&nbsp; I want to hear more from <BR>each of you =
about=20
why you want to leave.<BR><BR>Robert Jonas <BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=_92C80488.76174822--