(no subject)

From: Dale Koenig (ourtrouvere@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 10:52:34 PDT

Brothers, and sisters;

We've all been affected by this event. And we all need
to express our feelings about it. And expressing those
feelings (giving them voice and movement) is a way to heal.
We can't, though turn that anger and fear
toward each other to attack. In doing so we only perpetuate
what has already transpired.

We have the vehicle of healing & prayer enbodied in our flutes;
And as the Kumoso did, let's do the same to express feelings, heal and
soothe. This e-group is a venue to express ourselves and share
information, thereby helping each other.

This event is our opportunity for us to examine our feelings and
give them movement. Once those feelings settle down that opportunity
is past.

Carpe Diem,

Dale