At this time

From: Marylubran@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 20:23:45 PDT

What can I say? I search for words...
I look into my heart and what do I find? I find my heart is crying. I find
an all encompassing sadness, a grief, a sense of irrevocable loss, a sense of
heaviness ... my heart hurts; it just hurts. It reaches out in sadness for
the people who have died... all of them so suddenly and unexpectedly and to
the ones who knew and loved them. I want to bring them all into my heart. I
am sad these lives were cut short. I am sad for all they would have done
with their energy and now can not do. My heart breaks.

I am also grieved beyond all reckoning that the people who did this, could
not find meaning in their lives except in this way and I feel profoundly
sorry for them. My heart cries because as a humanity our heart is still
closed.... we still see others as others and do not recognize our own eyes in
the eyes we see in front of us; we do not hear our own name as theirs. I am
also sad that anger and smallness comes out in all of us...our undeveloped
parts at times like this and we are quick to do perhaps inappropriate things
from our own fear and that we forsake the open heart....the open heart that
can be hurt again and again if we keep it open.... do we have the courage to
keep it open?
To still open our heart, to be hurt still?
To be fully human?
Do we have this courage?
The old Honkyoku speak of all these things,
do we have the courage to play them that deeply.... ?
Peace to All Beings
North--South--East--West
Above--Below
Peace to All Beings