healing and transcendence

From: toby (zdftokyo@gol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 20:37:13 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C13D19.FAC955E0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

I am amazed and gratified by the wisdom and forebearance being shown in =
most all the messages I have been reading on this list and others =
relating to the terrible events in the US. There are two sides as always =
in our dualistic world. We are cursed in shock and pain: anguish, fear, =
rage leaking from hearts pierced by willful acts. And we are blessed =
with the tremendous opportunity of slowing the wheel of violence. The =
door is open.

Please, whatever else you are feeling, allow for compassion in whatever =
form it might arise.

Love and light,

Toby

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C13D19.FAC955E0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am amazed and gratified by the wisdom =
and=20
forebearance being shown in most all the messages I have been reading on =
this=20
list and others relating to the terrible events in the US. There are two =
sides=20
as always in our dualistic world. We are cursed in shock and pain: =
anguish,=20
fear, rage leaking from hearts pierced by willful acts. And we are =
blessed with=20
the tremendous opportunity of slowing the wheel of violence. The door is =

open.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please, whatever else you are feeling, =
allow for=20
compassion in whatever form it might arise.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Love and light,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Toby</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C13D19.FAC955E0--