Re: unsubscribe (but not to me!)

From: Eduardo Ciancaglini (educla@sinectis.com.ar)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 19:39:01 PDT

I just want to make a comment, being a lurker of the list as I am. I am
subscribed to many -mainly buddhists- lists in spanish, french and mostly
english. All of them -almost- are talking about the WTC killing. Everybody
without exception feel moved and upset. But *none* of these lists (I am
talking of abt a hundred) have experienced this Shakuhachi list unique
phaenomenon: their members unsubscribe one by one without even saying
goodbye to the listmembers, as if they were really angry (with whom? with
themselves for having being disturbed from their "Shakuhachi Heaven"
slumber?)

I hope my comment does not originates a dozen more resignments to the list.
Brave membership! "Intolerance" I would call it instead. Their ondulating
annoyed egos show me that, beyond their technical skills, valuable flutes
and apparently rich backgrounds... they didn't understand anything yet.
Thus, their blowing is shallow indeed.

Just a thought

Eduardo