Thank you

From: RbtJonas@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 16:46:53 PDT

Thanks, Phil, for telling us about the woman who sang "Nearer my God to thee".

And thanks, Brian, for your beautiful reflection on "America the Beautiful."
I always capitalize the "A."

Thanks, Bud, for reminding us of our continuing relationship with suffering,
and the role of Sui-Zen.

And thank you Roger for asking simply, "What is Choshi?" What a beautiful
way to pause after such an intense round of discussion and wide-ranging
investigation of our Sui-Zen tradition. What is Choshi? The question rings
out clear as a bell. (I know that there are many shakuhachi historians among
us who will actually take up your question).

Robert