Re: What is Choshi?

From: Zachary Braverman (zachary@kotodama.net)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 22:25:49 PDT

Brad,

"Honshirabe" is just the version of "Choshi" played by the Watazumi/Dokyoku
school. "Shirabe" is written with the "cho" of "choshi," and "Hon" just
means "original" or "basic." There are many, many variations of Choshi, and
Honshirabe is just one of them.

On 01.9.16 1:02 PM, "Brad Robertson" <brad_robertson23@hotmail.com> opined: