Re: Thank you

From: Gerard Yun (Yun@suu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 12:03:56 PDT

--=_742EE8B0.ADCC9349

Herb:
=20
I'm with Robert. Thanks for the inspiration and your constructive work.
=20
Gerard Yun

>>> <RbtJonas@aol.com> 09/20/01 04:21AM >>>
Thank you, Herb, for your beautiful, open-hearted reflection on the=20
shakuhachi, especially at this time when the images of terrible death =
and=20
destruction fill our minds. I am grateful for your inspiration and=20
invitation to use the shakuhachi as a devotional instrument, and for =
the=20
challenge to focus our minds and intentions on peace rather than terror,=20=

fear, anger and division.

Thank you,
Robert

--=_742EE8B0.ADCC9349

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4616.200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt Tahoma; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>Herb:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>I'm with Robert.&nbsp; Thanks for the inspiration and =
your=20
constructive work.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>Gerard Yun</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; &lt;RbtJonas@aol.com&gt; 09/20/01 04:21AM=20
&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>Thank you, Herb, for your beautiful, open-hearted =
reflection on=20
the <BR>shakuhachi, especially at this time when the images of terrible =
death=20
and <BR>destruction fill our minds.&nbsp; I am grateful for your inspiratio=
n and=20
<BR>invitation to use the shakuhachi as a devotional instrument, and for =
the=20
<BR>challenge to focus our minds and intentions on peace rather than =
terror,=20
<BR>fear, anger and division.<BR><BR>Thank=20
you,<BR>Robert<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=_742EE8B0.ADCC9349--