RE: traveling with shakuhachis

From: Bud (bud@rajah.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 18:44:36 PDT

I thought that the early history of the shakuhachi (being made from a root
end carried by ronin turned monks) involved its use as a defensive weapon...
anyone able to comment on this?

Brett "Bud" Breitwieser ( bud@zenbud.com <mailto:bud@zenbud.com> )
please visit my zen site at http://zenbud.com

Impermanence: