What is the story I want to tell about the pictures?

From: wra@panix.com
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 04:41:21 PDT

i don't know. but knowing that i feel less badly about not
telling it. sometimes words. sometimes pictures. sometimes
the two combine...not the same with our sounds, altho i
guess we do come to places like this to "talk" about it.

the firehouse pictures
and the picture of the statue that felt the heat of hiroshima...
firehouse pictures are pretty self-evident...all out in the
open for folks to see and feel...it was so peaceful and
quite. even the sounds of traffic seemed muted and softly low
"as in a morning sunrise"... official period of mourning, i've
been told, is now over. so if you go down to the corner
...firehouse will be there. back to work. speaking of work...

http://www.mettavihara.org/enews/2001.09.22_MemorialService/14_FireHouse_Shakuhachi.jpg

, bill