Re: One Point Advice

From: Zachary Braverman (zachary@kotodama.net)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 10:12:54 PDT

Tom,

I didn't know about this website. I might be interested in translating it
"pro bono" if it's only one page per month. I would want to take a look at
it before making a decision, though, and talk to someone in the know at
Yokoyama's organization. I am a translator by trade, and have extensive
(well, that might be debated) knowledge of the shakuhachi.

Perhaps you might have Kakizaki give me an email? Japanese is fine.

Best,

Zachary Braverman

On 01.10.1 4:40 AM, "Tom" <tom-tom@gaea.ocn.ne.jp> opined: