Shakuhachi Notation For Sale

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 09:08:25 PDT

Hello Fellow Shakuhachi-ists,

As a recent member of the International Shakuhcahi Society, it has
fallen to me to assist in the "annual" housecleaning of the ISS
archives. During our recent perusal of the accumulation of the
ages, we discovered many duplicate items that, while valuable, are
nevertheless superfluous.

Over the next few weeks, we will be offering these items for sale.

The first items on the block are many pieces of Chikuyusha (Kawase)
notation. Too many to list here, we have instead put together a web
page that lists the notation by title, gives a short description of
each piece and gives instructions on how to purchase said items.

Please note that this is a one-time event. We're not going into
business, just cleaning house.

That website is at http://shikan.org/iss_items4sale.html

I will announce further goodies as the are cataloged and made ready
for sale.

bj

-