Evaluation Service

From: Brian Franklin (franklin@theshop.net)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 17:39:08 PDT

Hello All,
        Tai Hei Shakuhachi (Monty Levenson) is now offering an Evaluation Service
for anyone want to buy a Shakuhachi. This service he provides is FREE of
charge. Please visit his web site and see for yourself. I can not think of
a better combination than finding a Shakuhachi on the Shakuhachi for Sale
site and then getting it Evaluated by Tai Hei Shakuhachi (Monty Levenson).
Can't go wrong.

I have Monty's Evaluation Service listed on the Shakuhachi for Sale site and
here is the direct link to the Evaluation Page.

www.shakuhachi.com/Q-Evaluation.htm

Take care,

Brian Franklin
Shakuhachi for Sale