Shakuhachi for sale

From: Suzanne Friedman (mingmen@altavista.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 09:55:53 PST

Hi all,

I am selling the following professional quality shakuhachi:

1. 1.8 Inoue Shigeshi flute bought from John Singer. Dark color, full, rich tone, excellent condition. Bamboo is from Kyoto and dates back over 70 years. Very easy to play. I paid $12,000. Asking $6,000.

2. 2.0 Inoue Shigemi flute bought from John Singer. Very light weight. Excellent condition. Excellent tone quality. I paid $8,000. I am asking $4,000.

3. 2.1 One piece John Neptune Flute. Excellent condition. Beautiful piece of bamboo, big bell and big curve. Rich, load tone. I paid $4,000. I am asking $2,000.

If you are interested in purchasing all three, I am asking $10,000, and I will throw in a little 1.3 shakuhachi from Monty Levenson which is also of excellent quality. Obviously, I need to sell these quickly (or they wouldn't be so reduced in price).

Please email me back if you are interested.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com