Re: memorization

From: jeremy bornstein (uke@jeremy.org)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 14:43:41 PST

Listen to it over and over. And over. And don't worry about
memorizing it, just enjoy playing it. I used to love reading Lewis
Carroll's _The Hunting of The Snark_ so much as a child, but I was
still surprised one day when I found myself able to recite almost the
entire poem from memory.

-j

--
                    jeremy bornstein <jeremy@jeremy.org>