RE: memorization

From: Bud (bud@rajah.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 08:06:46 PST

Hmmm... I've been doing this for quite a while now with one piece: KYOREI...
not so much to learn to play it (my skills are nowhere near that level, I'm
still just playing scales, but in a decade or so I would hope to make my
first efforts towards learning to play it) but just because I like it... the
repeat button on my CD player or MPG3 player on my computer being very
useful for this purpose.... just playing it over and over again in the
background while I work or sleep, with breaks just to listen to it....

For variety I listen to different artists, most often Yoshio Kurahashi, but
also Stan Richardson...

Every time I listen to it, it is a unique experience...

I've noticed that certain birds gather outside my house to listen to it to
when I have my doors open...

Brett "Bud" Breitwieser (bud@rajah.com)
check out my zen site at http://rajah.com
or my tech support site at http://rajah.net