RE: Yokoyama's Zen

From: Truong, Dung C (Dung.Truong@unisys.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 08:09:01 PST

Hi,

If you have a computer and audio input, you can download the new Shakuhachi
Tuner program from Monti's site, play the song on CD, change the shakuhachi
length in the program until all the note symbols are displayed and the low
RO symbol is also shown on screen. Then that's probably the shortest flute
length he used (since he could have used a longer flute if the lowest RO
note was not used in the song). You can also use this program to create a
rough form of music sheet from the CD and save it to a file for printing for
practicing.

Dung Truong