Re: The Chirp

From: Zachary Braverman (zachary@kotodama.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 23:39:51 PST

At least with me, the finger need to come down on the hole quickly, seal the
hole instantly (your finger needs to cover the hole precisely), then come
back up quickly.

Unfortunately, if your shaq don't got it, then you're out of luck. (Of
course, both you *and* your shakuhachi have to be capable of it.)

On 01.11.21 4:18 PM, "Stav Tapuch" <tapuch@hotmail.com> opined: