RE: Shakuhachi Bike

From: Bud (bud@rajah.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 15:31:39 PST

I've seen bamboo bikes before, but this particular one has a most impressive
geometry, deceptively simple, very beautiful! Truly worthy of being called
the "shakuhachi bike"...

ha, I can see it now, soon we will have different models with names like
"Kyorei", "Honshirabe" and so forth... all you need for fuel is a nice cup
of green tea... ;*)

btw, you should see the reaction I get when I ride my trike down the road
playing shakuhachi music on the stereo... much nicer than honking a horn...

Brett "Bud" Breitwieser (trike@rajah.com)
Greenspeed Trike Frame #20200626 "Green Tara"
http://rajah.ws/trike.html
Santa Cruz, California