Re: posture

From: Reg Tanaban (reg418@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 13:49:29 PST

Hi Dan, a number of places (meditation specialty stores?) have little
sitting benches that lifts the pressure off your knees and ankles while
maintaining the posture. In Japan they sell these little foldable models for
about $20 (equivalent) which are really convenient, and maybe they're sold
at some store here in the US, assuming there is a "Japantown" somewhere in
your town. I guess a high round cushion on a soft surface (like a zabuton)
would also work. Until you get one of these options, shift one foot over the
other as you feel numbness approaching one of your legs ...