Re: posture

From: Karl Young (kyoung@slac.stanford.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 14:07:56 PST

Hi Dan,

Sorry to only be able to provide empathy but I've been doing zazen for
years and my legs (stocky) just seem to be built for going numb - so
I've just come to accept that that's what I have to deal with. One small
suggestion is that something soft under my legs (e.g. soft rug or a
really fluffy zabuton) usually gives me an extra 10 minutes or so...

--
Karl Young    kyoung@slac.stanford.edu
SLAC  M/S 71  PO Box 20450