RE: temperature

From: Bud (bud@rajah.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 08:26:17 PST

AHA... even though I am a rank beginner (emphasis on "rank") and an
American, perhaps my one redeeming attribute is my great love of green
tea... a pot and a cup being by my side from 3 in the morning until 10 at
night and sometimes through the night as well... if as the Chinese say, "Cha
Chan" ("Tea is Zen") and as the Japanese say "Chikuzen inchinyo", "The
bamboo and Zen are as one", there may be some hope for this old graybeard to
learn to play a few more notes... in any case, drinking green tea and
playing RO and listening to the masters play is quite an enjoyable
pastime... ;*)

Happy holidays to everyone... whatever those holidays may be... do the
Japanese celebrate the winter solstice in any way?

Brett "Bud" Breitwieser (bud@rajah.com)
check out my zen site at http://rajah.com
or my tech support site at http://rajah.net
walking, greens, and my recumbent trike at http://rajah.ws