Pleased to announce...

From: Zachary Braverman (zachary@kotodama.net)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 03:47:39 PST

I'm pleased to announce that my on-going translations of Kaoru Kakizakai's
shakuhachi column are finally on the web:

http://www.kotodama.net/shakuhachi/tips.html

I think his tips are extremely useful, especially for beginners, which is
why I've gone to the trouble of translating them and putting them on the
web.

If you have a shakuhachi page of your own, and you think this information is
useful to people, feel free to link to it. I don't have a link page as of
yet, but once I do I will put yours on it.

Best,

Zachary Braverman

Zachary Braverman
Japanese to English Translation