RE: Pleased to announce...

From: Bud (bud@rajah.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 10:36:52 PST

As a rank beginner in perpetuity, I especially appreciate this. It confirms
my feeling that the Shakuhachi community is one of the world's friendliest
and most caring sanghas. Thanks!

Brett "Bud" Breitwieser ( bud@zenbud.com <mailto:bud@zenbud.com> )
please visit my zen site at http://zenbud.com

Impermanence: