pitch

From: Tots Tolentino (tots@quickweb.com.ph)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 06:49:22 PST

Hi all,
Happy 2002 to all!
First fo all thanks for all responses to my queries. They
have been very helpful and have helped me improve by leaps
and bounds!
So allow me another dumb question:
I just checked my pitch on an electronic tuner and found I
am way way flat! Been working on playing more kari but still
about 30 cents flat. My shak is a wooden Mejiro type
tuned(according to Mejiro co)to A 440. So I must be doing
something wrong . Or could it be the flute?
Thanks for all replies and wish that this year will be
better for all.

Tots Tolentino
tots@quickweb.com.ph
http://www.geocities.com/totst

All of the music is out there in the first place, all of
it. From the beginning of time the music was there. All
you have to do is try to get a little piece of it. I
don't care how great you are, you only get a little piece
of it."
 - Dizzy Gillespie, conversation with Nat Hentoff, 1983