RE: Teachers

From: Bud (bud@rajah.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 15:59:15 PST

Hahahaha! Good one Brian...

Anyway, now I have wheels (in the form of a motorcycle)... anyone know of a
good teacher in the Monterey Bay/Watsonville are willing to take on a
53-year old rank beginner? How about San Francisco? I'd like to learn just 2
pieces in this lifetime: Sakura from the folk repertoire and KYOREI. This is
my first real instrument and I have no illusions of grandeur (I glad to be
just breathing actually) but I have plenty of time to practice and once the
rains stop would be able to take a few day trips a month to learn a bit... I
now know nothing, so anything would be an improvement. thanks... "have
flute, will travel" ;*)

Brett "Bud" Breitwieser (bud@rajah.com)
check out my zen site at http://rajah.com
or my tech support site at http://rajah.net