Re: Teachers

From: es.ha (es.ha@t-online.de)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 05:32:00 PST

dear shakuhachi friends,

i am reading this list since a few weeks and i got many good ideas about shakuhachi .

i get a teacher since about 4 month, a japanese teacher, shinan nobuhisa hanada from ichion-kai. when i heard the first time about shakuhachi lesson, i did not hesitate .

it is a gift from heaven ;-)

when we are starting the lessons, nobody could get a sound or rather, my children were laughing about her mum, blowing only fffttftttfttt,

and then, the teacher gave his very important lesson, never a instructional guide could:

he said: "in japonese music, when there is no sound, that is sound too".

now i relax when playing ;-D, sound is coming when it like

best wishes from the capital of bratwurst in germany, nuremberg

love
es.ha

sorry, my english