Shakuhachi Mailing List Help

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 10:47:07 PST

Hello,

In the process of moving the shakuhachi mailing list archive to
its new home, I managed to screw up the program that archived the
list traffic. The last message that got saved in the archive is
as of Jan 8. This means that all the wonderful discussion from
the past week or so was lost.

I would like to put the archive back together and need your help.
If you have *any* of the email traffic since Jan 8 saved and can
forward it to me, I would appreciate it. Even one or two messages
could be useful.

You can forward any messages you might have as responses to this
message, as I have not sent it to the list but to each subscriber
individually.

Thanks for your help,

Bruce Jones

bjones@weber.ucsd.edu