Re: 2 questions

From: Zachary Braverman (zachary@kotodama.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 00:43:13 PST

Tots,

It doesn't matter where you place the dampit, as long as the flute is in a
plastic bag that doesn't let air in and out. Wherever you put it, it will
release it's moisture into the air, and protect the flute. When I used
dampits, I put them inside the flute. Also, be sure to wring it out really
well; you don't want to create a greenhouse inside the bag.

Best,

Zachary Braverman

Zachary Braverman
Japanese to English Translation