Re: $$$ and Quality of Shakuhachim II

From: Rich Powers (rpowers@stanford.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 17:14:29 PST

--=====================_10158457==_.ALT

I have observed the same thing in teaching photography. I have met
photographers, and I have met equipment collectors; there usually is not
much overlapping of the two groups.

Rich

At 04:31 PM 1/24/2002 -0800, Reg Tanaban wrote:
>Regardless of various preferences for various flutes, I personally think an
>obsession for the "perfect flute" can get in the way of enjoying the
>shakuhachi.

have met photographers, and I have met equipment collectors; there
usually is not much overlapping of the two groups.<br>
Rich<br>
At 04:31 PM 1/24/2002 -0800, Reg Tanaban wrote:<br>
flutes, I personally think an<br>
obsession for the &quot;perfect flute&quot; can get in the way of
enjoying the<br>