Re: nose oil

From: Zachary Braverman (zachary@kotodama.net)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 05:40:42 PST

--B_3095620843_373061

I have been using this method, too, and it works great. Just rub your shaq
up and down the side of your nose, and on your forehead, and you donユt need
to worry about what kind of oils to buy. Just donユt let anyone see you...

The most important parts to rub are the flat part of the utaguchi and the
top third or so of the flute.

Zachary Braverman

On 02.2.3 9:16 PM, "Paul Hirsh" <monxmood@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi again
>
> My wife has just informed me that temple sho players recommend the naturally
> exuding sebaceous oil of the nose for the tubes and frown on using any bought
> products. Behind the scenes they are continually rubbing the tubes of their
> instruments against the side of their noses to get the best sheen and natural,
> spiritual sound.
>
> paul H
>

> try out intuitive instruments for improvisers on www.ii4i.net
> <http://www.ii4i.net/>
> hear my compositions on http://members.sibeliusmusic.com/paulhirsh
> <http://members.sibeliusmusic.com/paulhirsh>

--B_3095620843_373061

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: nose oil</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial">I have been using this method, too, and it works great. =
&nbsp;Just rub your shaq up and down the side of your nose, and on your fore=
head, and you don&#8217;t need to worry about what kind of oils to buy. Just=
 don&#8217;t let anyone see you...<BR>
<BR>
The most important parts to rub are the flat part of the utaguchi and the t=
op third or so of the flute.<BR>
<BR>
Zachary Braverman<BR>
<BR>
On 02.2.3 9:16 PM, &quot;Paul Hirsh&quot; &lt;monxmood@free.fr&gt; wrote:<B=

<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Palatino">Hi again<BR>
<BR>
My wife has just informed me that temple sho players recommend the naturall=
y exuding sebaceous oil of the nose for the tubes and frown on using any bou=
ght products. Behind the scenes they are continually rubbing the tubes of th=
eir instruments against the side of their noses to get the best sheen and na=
tural, spiritual sound.<BR>
<BR>
paul H<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<HR ALIGN=3DCENTER SIZE=3D"3" WIDTH=3D"100%">try out intuitive instruments for im=
provisers on www.ii4i.net &lt;http://www.ii4i.net/>; <BR>
hear my compositions on http://members.sibeliusmusic.com/paulhirsh>
&nbsp;&lt;
http://members.sibeliusmusic.com/paulhirsh>; <BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Palatino"><BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3095620843_373061--