Re: Material/Sound

From: Zachary Braverman (zachary@kotodama.net)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 21:38:18 PST

On 02.2.5 11:26 AM, "Nelson Zink" <zink@newmex.com> wrote:

> Could you expound on this a little more? Acoustical texts display just as
> much certainty in the opposite direction. What is it about this issue that
> resists resolution?
>
> Nelson

Nelson,

Sorry to post so many times, but I can't resist putting this last thought
out there:

The best scientists in the world cant find * 90% * of the matter that they
think is out there.

If said scientists can't seem to locate 9/10ths of the universe, it's hardly
a mystery that there are some things that appear to defy certain scientific
expectations.

Zachary @ Actually, most of my best friends are scientists, and I'm a
science buff, too....