Re: Shibui and Hade

From: coree coppinger (ccoppinger@wi.rr.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 10:01:34 PST

This web-site has become a wealth of information, and education. When I
first clicked on this site, there seemed to be little in conversation and
support. I saw mainly postings for performances and new cd's by performers
but not much in the discussion area. I do hope this continues,
congratulations.