Shakuhachi Summer Camp

From: Sperrycs@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 21:45:10 PST

Dear Shakuhachi Community,
     This is an announcement regarding the 4th Annual Shakuhachi Summer Camp
of the Rockies. Dates are June 19th - 23rd, 2002. Our distinguished faculty
will include: Yoshio Kurahashi, Riley Lee, Kaoru Kakizakai, Michael Gould,
David Wheeler and Yoko Hiraoka on koto and shamisen.
    Please visit our website at www.shakucamp.com for further information and
registration. We encourage early sign up as we are expecting a full camp this
year.
    Take care and we look forward to seeing many of you in June.
    Sincerely,
        Organizing Committee for Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies