Re: Will the real 'OU' please stand up.

From: Alcvin Ramos (ramos@telus.net)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 13:00:46 PST

In the Kenshukan fingering, "U" is usually played with the third finger hole
opened and slightly meri, which should equal to "chi-meri" pitch. And there
is also "U" with a small circle on the body of the character which is played
very meri and should equal the pitch of "re" in first position.

Alcvin

www.Bamboo-In.com/Bambooindex.html