(no subject)

From: saika@sympatico.ca
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 11:19:29 PST

Hello,
My name is Peter Saika.
I live in sw Ontario, Canada.
I started to investigate these flutes when I heard/saw Debbie Danbrook on television.
I recently built my first flute out of PVC and am having a blast. There is a link from here, a Japanese site that provides tuner, that gives a very quick plan.

I found references here about building your own out of wood. That is my next project. To help with this I am ordering Monty's book on construction. As well as a how to hold the flute and blow properly book.

Thanks for giving me access Bruce, I still haven't received any postings since the first three, however.