Announcing New Site

From: Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin (Nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 16:24:20 PST

Hi everyone,

I have a new site up that I'm very excited about.
Please visit http://www.nyogestu.com and check out all the new stuff. If
you have us bookmarked, please update your bookmarks for the new web site
address. If by chance you visit the old site, you will be redirected to the
new site.

A whole lot of thanks goes out to two people who unselfishly maintained my
previous sites and helped me in many ways for the last 10 years: Phil James
(for the past 5 years), and Murray Hidary for the first 5. Then also I am
particularly pleased with the wonderful work that was done by our webmaster
Carolyn McKechnie. Any comments or problems with the site you can reach her
at webmaster@nyogetsu.com.

My email will remain the same: nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com. There is also an
alternate email address at the new site which you can use:
ronnie@nyogetsu.com.

Along with the new site, I am especially happy to announce the first KiSuiAn
Shakuhachi Camp (July 18-22). Take a look at those pages on the site if you
have the time.

Very soon the new site will have the ability to accept online payments
(credit card or electronic check) for enrolling in the camp, for purchasing
CDs and even for purchasing flutes! So even though that is not functioning
yet, please check back in a week or so and you'll probably see it then.

I hope that you are all well in heart and spirit,
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin