Re: small language question

From: Philip Gelb (phil@philipgelb.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 09:36:44 PST

Hi Stav

How are your lessons and practice coming along? Who did you decide to
study with?

>Otsu no RO?

first octave Ro

>And what octave RO is adviced for the daily ten minutes of long Ros
>that is suggested on Zachary's translated shaku advice site?

Otsu no ro!

i offer free daily hour long classes to my regular students and each
of those sessions starts with 10 minutes of blowing otsu no ro. It is
a great way to build tone, strength and embouchere!

gambatte!

phil

--
Philip Gelb