Re: Mouthpiece

From: markm@naropa.edu
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 21:56:32 PST

Bruce,

I've seen Native American flutes made of ABS. I would guess
that the diameter is smaller than for a shakuhachi. I'll check .

Mark Miller

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:40:24 -0800 (PST) Bruce Jones wrote:

> Where do folks get ABS plastic in small enough diameters for
> shakuhachi? We're talking about the black "drain, waste and
> vent" (DWV) pipe, yes?
>
> The smallest stuff they have around here is 1.5"
>
> Or are you making really big shaks?
>
> bj
>
> -

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com