Re: In-box Overload!

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 09:29:21 PST

>From: "Bill O'Connor" <billo44@gaea.ocn.ne.jp>
>Subject: In-box Overload!
>
>It seems that there is ample material coming from this list to feed
>several lists...

Also regarding Peter Phippens comments below,..

One of the features that the the new list management software allows
me to do is to send the list email traffic as a digest. In other
words, instead of getting 5 to 20 messages on a busy day, at most
you would get one digest of the entire day's traffic.

If you would prefer to get a digest of the list, instead of
individual messages, please let me know and I'll change your
subscription.

It has gotten pleasantly busier lately, tho it's no trouble to keep
up with the maintenance. Some of the things I'd like to do with the
website and archives are still down list a ways, but their day will
come.

bj

-