Re: list categories

From: Nelson Zink (zink@newmex.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 18:11:32 PST

Dan,

> Let's cut down the scope of this thing - and eat the
> elephant one bite at a time over the course of . . . well years.

I imagine it growing. Serious organization could come after there is a mass
of information that needs organized.

Ed Beaty just offered a keen bit of information (both text and graphic) on
binding. Grab it, stick it on a page somewhere. Then that particular
question has been answered. It becomes part of a growing body of
information.

I suppose what I have in mind is an archive or repository of interesting
shakuhachi questions that got answered. And this can also be in the form of
links.

I like your category idea as a way to start.

Nelson