Mailing List Administrivia #2

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 10:17:06 PST

I now have a web page where folks can go to change their subscription
type from "Immediate" (which means you get the mail, one at a time)
to "Digest" (which means you get it once a day).

That page is at:

        http://communication:88/guest/RemoteListSummary/shakuhachi

When you go to that page, you type in your email address and then
select the "Digest" button. You will receive a confirmation notice
that you have to respond to, and your subscription will be changed.

I also put a link to that page on the shakuhachi mailing list
homepage at http://communication.ucsd.edu/shaku

The same page can be used to unsubscribe to the list.

Now back to our interesting exegesis of the differences between
shakuhachi vs. hochiku.

bj

=