Re: Performances

From: Sandra and Alcvin Ramos (ramos@telus.net)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 13:41:52 PST

Dear Bill (and anyone in the Santa Barbara/ Ojai/ Ventura area),

I will be giving a shakuhachi performance of honkyoku at the University
of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) on Friday, May 24 at 8:00 pm at the
the Multi-cultural Center Auditorim. Santa Barbara is only a few hours
away from L.A. Come check it out! I'm also available for private
lessons. Take good care and hope you can come to the performance.

Alcvin Ramos

www.Bamboo-In.com/Bambooindex.html
>=20
> I would like to attend Shakuhachi performances anywhere in the greater
> Los Angeles area.=A0 If anyone knows of any, I hope they will be
> announced on the list here.=A0 Or perhaps someone knows where I can loo=
> myself for listings.
>=20
> =A0
>=20
> Thanks,
>=20
> =A0
>=20
> Bill Fletcher
>=20
> =A0

--=20
Bamboo-In
#214-130 W. Keith Rd.
N. Vancouver, BC V7M 1L5 Canada
Tel: 604-904-2069
Email: ramos@telus.net

"So in that sound you have to put in your balls, your strength and your
own specialness. And what you are putting in then is your own Life and
your own Life Force."
              ---Watazumi-do