Good Sounds, Bad Sounds

From: KYOSEI1@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 20:46:25 PST

To all those new faces that are gripped by fear. By fear of not making a
sound in front of the teacher. Let it be known that I, just a beginner, often
blow silently when I'm taking a lesson from Nyogetsu San (Ronnie). I blow
silently so that I may hear Ronnie's sound instead of my sound. And by the
way, I'm told that a good sound is 9th on the list of the 10 most important
things to accomplish.

So if the sound is not yet there it is because it is not meant to be there
(yet).

Smile and let the ego fall were it may, outside the door of the Dojo as you
enter.

Phil Kyosei Kolman